The quantum entangled teapot boils


I have been working on the long range scan and discovered quite a few things that were unexpected. I do believe it is possible to take existing data and analyze it with a new method and view the structure of the entire universe without a telescope or any more advanced technology than is available today. I am sure Newton would have thought of it. He worked when the best scientific instrument a person could have was his mind.

The image is a product of using ImageMagick to generate textures as colored ABCs in power of 2 .png images, loaded into OpenGL as sphere mapped textures and using the (GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_EXT) , (which requires a bit of art to use properly) and then applying it to a direct vertex and normal model of a teapot as well as a wavefront OBJ fish, with lighting and material properties applied.

I was looking for a failure in some code and get tired of opening up the file, running around the pages to find the reference I am looking for and then closing it back and looking in another. I did a "cat" and "grep" on what I wanted and then wished I could look at the lines just before and after. Since I am probably not the first person to want that, I did "man grep" and saw the "-A" and "-B" options which allow showing a number of lines before (-B number) and some after (-A number). That is certainly handy and saves some time if you are at shell anyway.

Firefox has suffered some backward drift of late. Perhaps I will have to help them a bit to keep the Fox Fires burning. I am using Chrome to blog this and it is because Firefox crashes on blogger pages, which is a harsh flaw. Maybe it will be fixed tomorrow. If it continues, I will debug it and see where it crashes. I would imagine that exploits and changes in web software force them to be on their toes and moving forward always.



A quote from "man grep"
Context Line Control -A NUM, --after-context=NUM Print NUM lines of trailing context after matching lines. Places a line containing a group separator (--) between contiguous groups of matches. With the -o or --only-matching option, this has no effect and a warning is given. -B NUM, --before-context=NUM Print NUM lines of leading context before matching lines. Places a line containing a group separator (--) between contiguous groups of matches. With the -o or --only-matching option, this has no effect and a warning is given.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen