Walking on water


There is a new story at slashdot about walking legs without power and it is odd because I have thought about this for many years because of a very vivid dream from ten years ago that seemed to go on for hours. It was another planet and it was actually a plant that walked on water using this technique. The wind drove it forward and so it walked where the wind pointed to drop its seeds on land when it arrived. There were many different devices and machines that populated the world and that is typical of my dreams as I often dream of equations, chemical synthesis, systems, programs, electronic designs and mechanical devices. This particular dream was notable for some of the other devices. I assumed this would work and never tested it. If you put floats on it and made it of bamboo, I would guess it would walk on water if the water was relatively still.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen