Entangled view


I was considering Quantum entanglement and something which occurred to me about time. It does seem that any event in the universe also signals its "anti-event" in terms of information. It is perhaps a bit more convolved than a simple A<=>!A relationship, but I am sure it does happen. There was a relationship between events that happen in anti-time and I did not dwell upon that as it is far too confusing to even consider or analyze without some external AI to do it. It would entangle my mind. It has to do with the fact that it is possible that any event has an event which takes place in the past, which then is not really the past of this reality. Basically it seems that an event that we observe signals an event that is twice the distance away in time and could be known without being seen. There is no temporal speed limit on conjecture. I do wonder if every thing seen is entangled in the eye and perhaps it is something which happens and we have no scientific basis to measure the effect as yet. I could wonder if two observers could become reflectively entangled much like I know, I know you know, ......recursion.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen