The network of understanding

Princeton seems to be the source of word net and I just wanted to see if I couldn't add a debian word net to the interface of "artha" and perhaps extend its functionality a bit with python scripting extension. I would really like a logically organized tree of interaction that allows me to find what I want in the local and global sense. I know which places I might look for valid information and I would like to be able to get to my browsing history in the same way that had some inter-association that would allow me to choose the right destination when I only have a general idea of what I am looking for. It is much like getting exactly the right word when explaining something and a thesaurus helps to do that and I see no reason it couldn't be used to net the concepts as well in an AI fashion.


At least "artha" knows what wordnet is.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen