Pandora's Wheel

I see that black hats have developed a means to turn a person's car off while they are driving it. That took longer than I thought it would. Pandora has been collecting some things that I know and that is just the tip of the iceberg. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones and sadly many people and governments are already throwing stones. What they do not realize is that what they think is made of steel and stone is just glass. I know what can happen as I have already studied it and these ding dongs who talk of cyberwar had better think twice before they open Pandora's box. I know what she has and it does not end well.

I was rattling on about a program I created in the last post and this is the issue. I have 40 years of experience in logic, programming, analysis, troubleshooting and design on critical systems all over the world and when I say it will not end well, I mean what Bill Murray said in "Ghostbusters"


Peter Venkman: Or you can accept the fact that this city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions. Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"? Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff! Peter Venkman: Exactly. Ray Stanz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling! Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes! Winston Zeddmore: The dead rising from the grave! Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria! Mayor: Enough! I get the point! And what if you're wrong?

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen