Light manipulation at the nanometer scale

I am working on a system to view materials at the atomic scale as well as higher scales of observation. It has been shown that various materials have the ability to transform light in ways which are unexpected. Presently I am using an OmniVision chip as the framework for this experiment. I have done this before and a vision system that operates on micron scale is easily adapted. My interest is to have a continuously scaled observation platform which can identify gross features above the wavelength of light and a modified interface that allows observation in a mixed scale interface. It would take frames at 10 centimeters and 10 factors of reduction to the atomic scale. Obviously time is an issue. For each reduction in scale there is a corresponding increase in velocity of movement. For a crystalline material it is not an issue, but for biological materials it requires some temporal adjustment. In addition to being only a small sample of the spatial area, it is also a smaller sample in time. Technically, the relationship of data at the nanometer scale is actually 1030 more complex than the data at 10 centimeters FOV ( field of view ) due to the fact that it is a 2D section in a 4D space of three space and one time. I am using an Analog Devices AD724 for interfacing the RGB data to NTSC format and presentation.

I have devised an unusual method of manipulating light and I have not seen it documented before , though it is very difficult to know what every other one of 7 billion people are doing at any given instant.

This is an image at the gold "bond out" level of the chip and I use multiple simultaneous imaging tools for this. Even with simple optics it is easily possible to view features at the 10 micron level of resolution.

I have not devised the best method to view a higher resolution in with a lower resolution or different frequency, but I think I will just go with one large frame surrounded with 10 smaller frames that represent increasing scale and so it only shows 11 levels. I suppose nanometer to 10m is okay and another that is micron to 10km. It is just the fact that 10 fit around more conveniently with an area for messages or perhaps a frequency distribution spectrograph or such. I suppose it works just as well for cosmological distances. I wonder if a CCD chip can be used to identify the material by its frequency response compensating for the spectral response of the sensor and emitter? I would assume so.

A reference for surface mount chips.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen