Pyx , more python fun

It doesn't look like PYX has been worked on in awhile, but has some nice example code to analyze.

It certainly has some unique ideas of data presentation and the LaTeX information should come in handy.

Debian shows changes recently, so somebody is doing something with it, but hard to say where it is going or who is driving it. I don't really care as long as I can learn something from it.


Of course I will do the lazy and simple things.

aptitude search pyx
sudo aptitude install python-pyx-doc
sudo updatedb
--file-pickpy.sh-
#!/usr/bin/env bash
for x in `locate pyx | grep '\.py$'`
do
echo `basename $x`
done
----
locate pyx| grep '\.py$'|wc -l
176
./pickpy.sh| sort -u|wc -l
108

So there are 108 uniquely named programs. And then I use my existing scripts to automate zim wiki entries and an automated process to test each program as well as pipe the error and output to a corresponding zim wiki page to make the spin through the examples quicker. I addition the kate function and a python console are linked in to facilitate quick analysis. I didn't notice until after the fact that I used aptitude to install instead of apt-get, random functional mutation in the mind, I guess. A kind of cognitive SNP.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen