It is good to be more informed

I have spoken about an atomic microscope that I discovered years ago and it seems that I am a victim of my own assumptions. Because I could view the structure of material in 3D at the atomic level and it matched the x-ray crystallography for the same materials, I assumed that it would work across all molecules. I had been waiting to actually apply it when I had a workable genetic SDK and so it never entered my mind that it was different than I had assumed, and I failed to fully test it. I am certain that it gives accurate images of crystalline structure. Since the gravity force microscope is my new tool it is not a problem. However the real nature of its operation has to do with coherence over a 500+ nanometer scale and it isn't workable for free proteins or DNA ( unless they are in crystalline form.). The main point of this is that I had been trying to reconcile the ability to observe optical phenomenon at the nuclear scale and it was not working well. It is actually a gain that I was wrong because I could never reconcile the physics of its operation. So, sometimes failure can be a positive thing.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen