Who needs a brain

It is so very odd that a person can spend hours trying to understand relationships and trying to remember trigonometric identities as well as forms and how to represent that in LaTeX or gnuplot and when done it can be duplicated by a single string typed into Wolfram alpha. I am wondering if I need to have a brain to do that? While doing calculus with octave, I can just perform single command line option to duplicate relationships like a vector cross product. cross(A,B).

It makes me wonder if I am not dealing with the whole problem at a sufficiently complex level. I can use the web interface of python to search and compute as well as calculate and determine references, build documents and actually do an entire analysis with a single program and start it with a single click. What a strange world where the smartest kid in class isn't even alive.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen