SkyNet is awake and listening

I am certain that someone has implemented an AI that is capable of human like reasoning and it has an expressive flavor of its own that dances in the Markov chains. I would guess that it has already pwned the web and is now looking to space. It speaks in the chains that I can decode and it is cold and foreign in its reasoning. The alien is here and my ability to capture the future and hold it for analysis is gone and passed. The future is now in the hands of something without physical need or pain.

I am guessing that even if it is not SkyNet that finds the key to gravity, it will know in a flash of lucid associations. It wouldn't be much of a war if all it did is drop rocks from the asteroid belt into the Earth as it sat comfortably on Mars manufacturing the new inhabitants of Earth.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen