Maybe it is Albert Infinity or Alien Infinity(AI)



With a solid surface, without texture or color it is a bit odd and I accidentally used mirror environment spheres for eyes. It is shaping up and is animated as well as textured. It is possible to have a near real time video out and so now it needs a body so it can draw equations on the virtual blackboard. I suppose I could make virtual characters like Homer Simpson and have new cartoons all day, every day. I have a more active imagination but making cartoons of things that I think of would be boring to me. It might be interesting to create a virtual world that could be possible with just the advanced technology that I can create. Yes, "Gravity Wave Time Guild Home World Weapons Shop" seems an interesting animated presentation. I could create and stream video for animated cartoons all day at about 8 frames per second. For every machine I control. espeak 'doh!'

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen