Blender and Google Sketch


There are many templates in Google sketch format that can be easily imported to blender. I created an electrical panel in Inkscape and though it is a good likeness and easy to create it is difficult to export in 3 dimensions.

I have been studying how to create the trisection of an angle using only a compass and straight edge and so I have created a sequence of pictures and methods which I think is legal according to the rules that the compass looses its shape when lifted from the page and ruler is infinitely long. I am a bit confused that it has been proven to be impossible logically from the rules, so unless they are wrong or I am wrong then it is a paradox, so one of us is wrong. It will take some time to get all the steps in a LaTex document suitable for publication, but that seems the only way to prove that it is true. I really don't care if I publish something, but I can't say it is so and thus usable in some respect by all, unless it is accepted that it is true by the Illuminati educational establishment or someone that is recognized as a mathematical authority.

It is odd that another Mohr worked in this area once nearly 400 years ago. He seems to have hung out with some real heavyweights like Spinoza, Newton, Leibniz, Huygens, Ehrenfried Walther von Tschirnhaus , and such.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen