The all seeing eye of the dark star

It does seem reasonable that the event horizon of a black hole would reflect the gravitational image of the entire universe. It answers an interesting question that I had about a reference in some ancient texts. I will have to do some math, but I assume that it could have been worked out before. It seems a simple enough matter. If the surface of a black hole is the differential gravity at a point in space, then any effect at any distance in time and space would reflect upon it. Thus it is possible with existing data to observe the extent of the universe at Tn in the direction behind us. It also may solve another problem I was having with making sense of a particular sky survey.

I doesn't seem that it should be that simple, but the math works out correctly. I need to check my logic and figures on this.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen