Awk Words

I happened upon this about `awk` at Wikibooks. It is about an `awk` program called "words". I wonder if they chose the name just for entertainment value of the pun. So I decided to investigate `awk` methods to see if they could be combined with `grep` and `sed` and REGEX and others to get an advantage on managing information. I am doing this while I consider what method would be best to investigate and store the information about functions available from libraries.

This space to be filled in with awk information. Well this really is awkward. I didn't feel that I could use `awk` as it duplicates function that I would rather implement in other ways, so this space is empty.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen