Artificial Infinity (AI)

I am attempting to correlate various things today to resolve some logical issues.

  • Linear congruence
  • GCF greatest common factor
  • digitally generated random numbers
  • security of randomness
  • profiling randomness
  • infinite randoms in the physical world
  • Mersenne twister
  • Definition of paradox
  • infinites as it relates to logical paradox
  • hash functions
  • mixing trees, matrices and hash
  • DNA sequence analysis
  • (pseudo) derivatives and integrals of methods
  • designing computer language interpreters and compilers
  • DNA as a computer

I will fill this post out with what I discover. I have gone through these concepts several times and have a vague feeling that there is a relationship I am missing there that may be useful. I will fill the links to relevant articles as I discover the relationships.

With respect to this when I programmed in assembly and wished to have a random value I would interact counters which used separate crystals and use the thermal drift of the crystal oscillator to get a number that was dependent on the interactive fluctuations of oscillators. It is more like an infinitely variable commodity, but then it is used digitally and so it becomes an integer. I think I cannot really compute properly until I have a complete infinite logic based computer.

Many, if not all of these things are artifacts of the choice of symbolic system that is math itself. If I start with a system that defines identity and proceeds from there it is not the appropriate symbol set to describe the universe or its relationships. My hope is to devise a system which derives from the nature of the universe and would encompass the existing math and resolve the paradox. It seems logical to me that if a system fails to be complete in some aspect it must be extended. As I always do, I will add more complexity in the hopes of making things more coherent.

Thus this list may grow as do many of my posts, Auf der Weise zur Unbegrenztheit.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen