Looking into other dimensions

I am fairly certain I have the way to portray the problems in their other dimensions and I am going to implement that before I move on to Markov and probability implementations and the possibility of deterministic molecular computing. The image shows a 7x7 with some new textures I created and some stock images from the web. I am not completely sure about the copyright on some of the images in set 7 bottom, so I will switch them for images I created in blender. Half of them are already outputs from blends or SVG or gimp, but I just took images at random and applied convert 256x256\! to force the sizes. I am going to do some png manipulation in openGL today to satisfy my curiosity and refresh my use of other file formats and sizes with GL. I do think that looking at these problems in the other dimensions will prove useful. When dealing with matrix computation, I observed some very unusual relationships in the study of linear equations. I tink I will use the mouse scroll buttons to scroll through the other dimensions.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen