Heavyside Fourier

I had an odd thought, and some might say that this is the predominant mode of my thought. I was thinking about the representation and analysis of music in dimensions and using functions. "Heavyside" comes to mind and I just don't like that function. It seems so contrived and difficult to use. I prefer things that relate well and are extensible with ease. In the image I tried to capture the concept of frequency and intensity of a note. Many concepts are better represented in higher dimensions. I would say that music has at least 6 dimensions in practice. It is difficult to relate a concept that deals in high dimensions, and yet I can consider it easily. I suppose it is that puzzle rotor that swaps dimensions and I did not finish the display modes for. Oh well, maybe AI will write that, I am thinking about something else and preparing to vanquish the fluffy Hydrogen-Hydroxide molecular array beast again.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen