The attic cats are quiet

Programming for me is like owning a thousand cats. Each element of the program is a cat and it needs to have a proper place, food(malloc(food)), litter-box(free(food)), specific-food(struct special-food) and some attention(time-slice). If you fail to do these things the right way and at the right time, the cats get jumpy and there is no telling what they might do. They could get in another cat's food(memory), they change the way the other cats act also and as a result it becomes a madhouse. That usually means that hazmat(SIGSEGV) will be alerted and until something can be done about the cats' living arrangements, they have to stay at the shelter(chmod -x cats).

I sometimes wonder if my own attic brain cats have gone goofy, and I just don't worry about it. If the cats in the attic are quiet, I figure they are doing what cats do, sleeping, cleaning themselves and eating when they need to. As long as they are happy, they come when I call.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen