Microsoft monopoly practices

How bad does your software have to be that you attack a free software. Windows 7 must be a total turd if they need to deliver talking points to Best Buy to try and keep people from finding out how much better Linux is than Windows. If this isn't evil, then I think Cargill should attack non-profit foundations that deliver aid to starving people, because they could be paying full price for food. The practice is certainly monopolistic and beyond that, it is completely evil and corrupts freedom itself.

If there was ever any question that Microsoft is a corrupt and horrid monster. these actions answer that question. I think that if there is an opportunity to help Google to slay this monster, I will jump at the chance. I have looked at Chrome and it is not the best yet and I have been coming up to speed to see how I can help with that. Even if Google dominates the browser OS market, at least they have a motto "Do No Evil" and they seem to hold to that principle. Microsoft's motto is "Do every evil", I think.

1 comments:

Wei-Yee Chan said...

Can the leopard change its spots? (Jeremiah 13:23)

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen