My obituary

I have been dead for about 2 weeks and apparently it did not take so I will continue blogging. This really has no association to real world events, it was merely the first thing that popped into my head and the truth is that I have been busy with a number things which happened simultaneously. It is odd, but many people I talk to think it will be an early, long and hard winter. This is my opinion also. It is not based on any scientific fact or theory, just a vague association to years gone by when the same conditions existed and then a hard winter followed. It is not something I would rely on, but without any real predictability of how all of these things interact it simply sits there like the smell of a fish, implying fish but never confirming or denying.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen