Music of knowledge

Playing educational videos in the background has become my norm. It is like music for a geek. I listen and the notes of determinants, proofs, upper triangles, PV=nRT, F=ma, mν, grep [a-z], end calls, least squares, sets, methods, surfaces, normals, infinities, dualism, infinitesimals, NULL space, mutex, glibc, ... It is a song that I like and in comparison, music seems very boring to me, even symphonies. They are not complex and they do not spark new ideas. As I listen to the videos they create harmonic concept sounds in the matrix of knowledge that makes new solutions.

For me this is what makes me dance to the tune of reason and application to solve problems. Sometimes there is a clunker and I can hear the disharmony with the universe and lack of coherence.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen