How quick can I cheat

So it was irritating me that I couldn't see the suit of cards when I am playing solitaire and so I wanted to spread them a little. Since I have the source for kpat, I decided to fix it. It has been a while since I was in that source and it is C++ and I have been doing a lot of "C" lately. It took about 2 minutes to get back into the hang of this package and how the things interact. I changed a couple things and then found the right one, which is 'pile.c' line 52 which defines the "D spread". All in all, with testing and considering I was doing this for something to do while I had breakfast, it took 15 minutes. A good time and perhaps a record cheat speed for me.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen