Equilibrium of understanding

I have attended many colleges, technology symposiums, and universities and there is a marked difference between the way in which ideas are represented to the assumed audience. I am very much surprised constantly that many ideas that I have come to independently have been written on extensively. My approach to understanding is to avoid the given solution and devise the solution myself. This creates a situation where I learn how to learn and thus have an advantage in dealing with situations that have not yet been resolved.

I was revisiting classic physics, quantum mechanics and fields when a 'first principle' was discussed. The effectiveness of a teacher depends upon their grasp of a subject and I find it very interesting that a person would relate this concept in dealing with physics. Here is a link at wiki and it is bizarre to see that A=A is the origin, and this I had assumed by my own reasoning. It is the association of a name or symbol for an object or the act of association and its meaning in the universe as the juxtaposition in space of two things that become an isolated set.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen