Alien Arena is a very good game for Linux

I tried it out a few months ago and decided I needed to get into the source, and it is interesting as cheating on the single player side is as easy as a few keystrokes, however on a server with other players, not so, and is discouraged. That makes complete sense to me. It certainly can kill a few minutes if you are taking a break. I think if I played the server game I would be annihilated as I get distracted by thoughts about other things when something in the game reminds me of an equation or method and I start thinking about it and the next thing I recall is I am dead in the game. I'm afraid I can't accept that a game is more important than my ongoing search for answers.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen