Game of the day

Someone had a link to this game when I was at /. and so I got the .deb, and if you know me, I am more interested in the source than the game. Very nice, has OpenAL,OpenGL, midis, good game play, all the bells and whistles like autoconf, automake. I had to get a newer version of ftgl and use gljpg+dev, and fiddle with libraries to get the latest version to work, but it compiled without err and I will probably take it apart and see what I can learn from it. Has some interesting console diagnostics for openAL and openGL. Overall this would have been a great arcade game in the 1970's and early 80's. The whole game works very well and it completely intuitive with context help everywhere.It has good graphical images and layouts too.

Here is a link to get the game.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen