Latest memo from the galactic internet

This article at Wired was interesting, as a single tear can completely change the way an emotion is viewed.

I was trying to figure something out that came from my subconscious and it goes something like this: it is a system like a washing machine with dials on the inside of where the door closes. In the dream I was being told to turn each dial to maximum and minimum and see the results and write them down. Then test each combination of about 7 dials. I guess that works out to 128 possible or 27. I have no idea what it means and I had a similar dream where it was controls of a different type which got thrown out as I guessed it as a transistor circuit. The communication of new ways of understanding concepts that are unfamiliar is a hit and miss process.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen