Something I must be missing

After seeing the pencil drawings, I decided I would try my hand at an illustration and this is my first attempt. I just wanted to see of it would scan mostly. That was done with a .5mm engineers pencil in about 2 minutes. I certainly could do better I think if I spent some time at it and maybe I will someday if I decide on something that I would like to draw..It started out to be "The Grasshopper and The Ant" but devolved into just stuff at random.

Studies of wasps show that they can develop rather complex behavior and if it was ants, you could attribute that to a communal type of chemical intelligence, however wasps are solitary predators. In a brain the size of a grain of sand they can remember things long term and execute complex strategies. I have considered neural arrays several times and I can grasp many of the unusual arrangements and see that much more is going on than meets the eye, however the mechanism itself must have an attractor which is simple so that it doesn't get constantly implemented in the wrong way. It is obvious that there is cellular intelligence involved and cell level intelligence that emerges to the whole system.

The underlying control structure for HOX genes is not yet complete either. Until the whole system can be coherently modeled and produce identical results to what is observed, then I have not found the proper basic principles of action.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen