Realistic camera blur and FOV

This is something I have wanted to do for a while and just got the hang of doing. It allows me to accurately replicate field of view, distance blur by focal length that is like an image from a camera. I also learned another shortcut with the camera, control+alt+NUM0 will take the view that you see on the screen and set the camera to point that way. In this I rendered composite and you can see the focal blur. This is just a Q&D to test. It is a few minutes and a few key strokes. The cubes are an array with 56 repeats in Y spaced at 1.5 the cube size. In camera options I set view focal length on so you can see where you focus or you can focus on an object and animate that object to get a scene that looks like a camera focusing on a target.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen