Only the first step

This reference at Daily Galaxy is funny and informative about a GM cancer fighting plant that produces anti-cancer chemicals.

The ultimate method is what I hope to achieve with antfargl. By directly controlling the mechanics of chemical production using the equivalent of cell free extract which manufactures itself, it is possible to transmit the ability to produce a chemical by the information alone. I also see that scientists have produced a motor that is less than a mm in size. That is astoundingly ridiculous as nature produces motors ( flagella ) ( and muscles ) on the nanometer scale as a matter of daily survival and replication. The motor and power of a sperm is self contained and self replicative. They have a long way to go to match nature. I find it odd that they want to make machines that approach the ability of natural systems at millions of time the cost.

I look forward to the day when I can find an answer for a disease in my lab and transmit that solution as easily as I deliver a .blend file.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen