Hyperdrive engines

Just because I thought of it. I was thinking about two big metal rings in space and one was facing the sun and another was in the shadow of the other. They were connected by a turbine and fluid was pumped back to the hot surface and driven through the turbine to condense in the cold darkness. It was just something that popped into my head. I assume it would generate power and power can be applied many ways. I remember hearing of solar sails in science fiction, but would that really get a person around fast enough in such a sparsely occupied universe?

I see that they might do a sequel to Blade Runner, but what I would like to see is a real Ring World implemented in my lifetime. That I would pay to see.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen