Tree Trie

This must be Molly Googol's new generation and it is a tree. The structure of the actual biological tree is a thought which duplicates itself from the tree shape originally formed and combines in an end branched tree joined at base and apex of each branch. I don't know what this will do, but it seems that it is quite a bit more permanent and would provide its own power. Perhaps it is just an intermediary. I am getting tired of this naming things and I will just call it Thinking Tree.

I saw something very odd the other day when I was passing by a government building. I was looking up at the trees and I noticed that one of the trees had grown in a right triangle. I thought this was very odd. It seems that as the tree crowned the height of the building it grew to meet the light at the corners. You never see square corners in nature, it is governments that like them. It is a hang over from the Holy Roman Empire, I assume. The structure seems to imply order where there can never be any really. A strange fools errand to cut nature to death and then wonder why things go horribly wrong.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen