My Daily Weirdness

My ( best of ) Daily Weirdness may become a standard of the blog, if people like it.

Okay, so this is what I just thought about: What if actresses and actors who are getting old decided to keep their franchise and the big money it produces alive by hiring a young person who looks like them to pretend to be them with a little oldish make-up? Saddam Husein did this all the time to thwart assassins.

Two: Can I make an English language compiler? I was studying the scheme language for gimp ( BTW I guess the gimp is actually GNU Image Meta Processor and not "Graphic") and seeing similarities to Lisp and Forth and thinking I could easily cross compile from several sources to have Perl or Python or Lisp or Scheme. I don't have the slightest clue how to make an English language compiler, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I can. The language does resolve in the same way to describe objects and actions and concepts. Meta Meta information is common in code. The structure of an object for instance or the schema of a data base or XML structures or css. I don't think it is totally out of the question that it could be done and thus create a universal language converter which is itself a thing like babel-fish.

If you think this is weird, that is just the things I was thinking about in the last few minutes.

There are some odd bots running around the blogs and they are really human like. I have tracked them back to their origins and that is not too difficult. ( "Clarisse, you must look at what they covet." ) The ones I investigated are used to get advertising hits and screw with Google ranks. "Silence of the Electric Sheep"

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen