Making humans and other creatures

$ svn co https://makehuman.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/makehuman/trunk/ makehuman
$ cd makehuman
$ chmod +x compile_src.sh
$ ./compile_src.sh
First problem
./src/glmodule.c: In function ‘mhTimerFunc’:
./src/glmodule.c:250: warning: ‘return’ with no value, in function returning non-void

This is the command::
gcc -g -o makehuman
 ./src/main.c 
 ./src/glmodule.c
 ./src/core.c
 ./src/gltexture.c
 ./include/core.h
 ./include/glmodule.h
 ./include/gltexture.h
 -I/usr/include/SDL/
 -I/usr/include/python2.5/
 -I/usr/X11R6/include
 -I./include
 -lpython2.5 -lX11 -lGL -lGLU -lSDL 
-Wall

Changed this at line 249-250 in glmodule.c
FROM:
    if (G.pendingTimer)
      return;
TO:
    if (G.pendingTimer)
      return 0;

First Solution OK

$ ./makehuman

This is an impressive program and it is very futuristic looking. The 3D cursor thing is very artsy. I covered up the parts in the example as we all know that people are born with test patterns and only when they grow up can have body form. Mainly I am just avoiding the issue of people complaining about nakedness. I am doing an implementation of the source that does ants with potentially some experimentation with SSS ( sub surface scattering ) and NURBS.

My goal in using this:
Ants,social insects,family Formicidae,order Hymenoptera,mid-Cretaceous,130 million years ago, 12,000 species are classified, estimates of about 14,000 species, identified by their elbowed antennae and node-like structure that forms a slender waist.
If I post examples of the UI for modelling ants, I will probably post "naked" ants, so be warned that I may post naked ant pictures in the future. All of you Formicidaephiles should avert your eyes or you may be tempted.

What makes this really interesting is that when all of these parts are combined ( automated animation rigging, python scripting, make model, and physical generation of the models ) it makes a physicality of the virtuality of things.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen