Life will out

This information from NASA today about chemicals in remote planets, is more interesting to me than them it seems. I really wonder why they include such things as "It is too hot for life". Excuse me, have these guys been vacationing on all the planets in the universe and not letting us normal people take vacations there too? Life will get its greedy little claws into anything. I have bathroom tile that support life by eating what I don't know. The presence of CO2 is more meaningful than they let on IMHO.

They seem to take rather odd and divergent positions all the time. They say that microfossils at the atomic level could mean life on mars and then CO2 and H2O on a planet is a zero possibility?

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen