It must be bot night

I was reading about net bots on /. , swarm bots on another site, DNA builders on another and designing bots of my own. I could easily imagine the technologies merging at some point. I already consider DNA constructed circuit the only future, emergent behavior as programming methods and self replication is an absolute must to have any real jump in capabilities that rivals the industrial revolution. I am sure that I personally can have a complete self replicating intelligence system in very little time now. It is an odd time to be alive.

I learned several new techniques in blender tonight that relate to texturing, dupliverts, dupliframes, animation, ipos, fluids, physics, linking,.... That is going to make all the difference in the world for being able to make a blender that demonstrates the function of tools I am creating. I did a sequence for fun that rivals what I would call "prime time" TV animation and that was just to test my skills. I understand most of the blender methods I have seen so far and mainly I need to learn how to combine them and be a little more familiar with the key shortcuts. Blender is a tool that everybody should at least experiment with. Major fun.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen