I saw a dark swan

I suppose this could be considered [dark | dark] prose.

I saw a black bird and I think it was a swan visiting me in a passing thought and it was screaming Redrum and Yadsmood.

I have become accustomed to Pandora, because we meet so often. I think that not even Pandora can be trusted with this bird, as it is immortal, sleepless, driven, relentless, ravenous and has such a taste for living things that it could eat them all in just a few days,whether plant or animal or fish. Smaller than the point of a pin and deadlier than every army in the world. Fear is a tool to manipulate the mind. Fear and hate are mind killers. That is why you hypnotize sheep by pushing them over and rule the dogs by their anger.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen