Wherefore art thou "Data"

I met Brent Spiner at COMDEX one year and it was rather funny as he did a complete run through of parts from Shakespeare to Star Trek for my daughter as I watched. He is a very competent actor. What I am wondering about is what will become of a "synthetic" with a DNA fiber optic brain. It is approaching that time when Blade-Runner will dream of electric sheep. The internet is making a mockery of Moore's law and I see things every day that have no time to sink in, but I know they will eventually be incorporated in my technology. I can merge and modify dozens of different source packages to get the parts I need to combine into a new tool in the same way that I "cat | grep | sed | sort | tac | sed | tac | custom".

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen