SSD advances

This story at /. about PCI solid state memory at 1GB/s is interesting and more so because I know the engineers there. Joe is probably one the best hardware designers I have ever met. I am glad he is doing well, but he is a fairly serious person and forcing him to smile throughout the demo was a bad choice. He is a good person and though image may be everything in a video world, it looks a bit contrived.

Neat stuff, send me one Joe, and I will "test" it for a while.

I really think that if Joe wants to jump the frog he should contact me and between my friend who builds nanomachines and the fact that we integrate them into living organisms and the fact that my nephew is so fing smart in genetics that Joe would probably like him. It could be one of those things where 1+1+1+1+1 = 1012. The world and the internet can be a real bat turd sometimes and a casual Google search for the "skippy" reveals some things that I would rather not have seen happen, but life is what it is. Personally, my life is more like "Rocky Road" than vanilla ice cream, also.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen