Singularity bomb and Genesis device

For me singularity happened long ago and I see where it is headed. The secondary effect of changes in technology and the ability of an individual to download a script that can build a device will be the point when somebody turns around and goes "Wow!! I didn't see that coming". From my perspective of the understanding of the underlying science and tools it is like a 100 teraton two stage Lithium Deuteride Fission-Fusion bomb of advancement that is set out on the plains and has been constructed, the fuse has been lit , and humanity is staring at a rerun of Three's Company in black and white , while the device reaches prompt critical. Technology and open innovation is a force much greater than any political system or corporation by many scales of magnitude. It promises to expand exponentially, and unlike political promises, I believe this one.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen