Mysql Firefox Security

This security advisory at ubuntu.com comes in the middle of my dealing with some Firefox issues and XML and Mysql. Strange enough, all have security updates. I think I discovered the problem with "kraft" and learned a great deal, then remembered a great deal more. So there is a relationship between XML DBM Documents and so it is very much more transparent. I will be able to fix this, and have started looking into using Open Office to do this task as I think "kraft" is just a vehicle for somebody to learn XML PDF DBM Qt Cpp and sourceforge methods. I think I can just use Open Office and be more compatible, as long as I cron a backup for the data base of my ( context = real world - real person - not a server client) client. I am afraid that as clueless as I may be sometimes, there may be a large number of people who work with some things that are more clueless and , strangely, more confident in their knowledge than I am.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen