K3D and packages in general

I bopped over to the K3D wiki and looked through their documentation. The adoption of XML is pretty pervasive and I think it will replace HTML and CSS and many other standards ultimately. I clicked on the download of the K3d and got the version that is with Ubuntu .deb repository (stable). I did a bit of snooping in SVN and downloaded a copy of 7.9. Of course it isn't the kind of thing that a normal user does, but I wanted to look at the source and understand new things. It seems a good program and it has a lot of support and I look forward to understanding the techniques they used to implement the program. It is very logical and uses XML so it seems worth the time to add this to my general understanding of "things". The 7.x versions are available as development and as always when I look at new stuff, I try to report back if there are any major issues that need to be dealt with.

Two steps ahead and one step back. I am making progress and that is all that can be said.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen