Je ne sais quoi

I have been wandering the net using some botting searches to reference blender information and I have come to the realization, that for some reason, the ability to do certain types of things may not be universal in the human character. I suppose that reeks of elitism, but the evidence is fairly overwhelming. I am sure that there are certain things that I cannot appreciate or comprehend myself. I read several different articles on comprehension and I find that I had a certain way of understanding things and some of that is not subject to variation by training myself or study.

I suppose that it is possible that the basic skill set was never developed for certain things and faced with a situation that requires a complete reversion to kindergarten technology to establish the base process, it may not be possible for some people to make that leap.

It is very interesting to take the long view of some of these things that come and go on the net. I see many blogs that start with a sense of enthusiasm and purpose, only to fade into nothingness when reality does not conform to their ideas of what the world is about. I personally have no preconceived notions of where the universe might lead me in an unending quest for understanding.

Essential blender PDF is a good reference to using blender. And Microsoft is a greedy deceptive company that collects greedy deceptive people BTW.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen