XML again

I almost have a handle on all of this stuff now. What a lot of stuff! I grasp the big picture and hopefully I can integrate the whole thing in such a way that it is scrutable by others. Once again into the fray today with voice XML, XPM, SVG. and my new idea of ndSVG with ndXML and their relationship to HOX ( Homeobox) genes and genotype to phenotype development.

SVG is neat but it would be nice to have a 3D SVG like system that could represent information and it is possible that folding@home is the base source to use for that. This is about the longest time I have ever been in the pre-grok confusion and that means I man going to have a big revelation or I have just lost the ability to integrate concepts as divergent and complex as this.

Spatial stegnography [ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz ]. I wonder if it is illegal to encrypt something and then forget the key?

Some science is like a favorite childhood story. It may be wrong, but people enjoy believing it and reading it over and over.
" Little Red Waving Field ", Chapter 1 Shifting red.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen