Wiki and SVG and Ants Image (AI)

I discovered this at wiki and I assume it is free to use and though it is not perfect it does serve as a reasonable model to start with when building an automated DNA->creature system.

Here is a link to image plus discussion and the best of my knowledge indicates that is can be used and the concept and information can be expanded upon and used to produce more and better images to be used for everyone. I have several source that I use in addition to this which include my own atomic force images, electron microscope images, direct digital camera images and observation. It is nice when people share information and I am intending to share my product of all this, but I wonder sometimes how anybody can say that their work is uniquely their own when we owe so much to the people throughout history who have made their knowledge available for the greater good of all humanity.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen