Sorting junk

I like to pick up feeds from places that seem interesting and then decide whether I read them every day and I read so many blogs that I was afraid I had started duplicating my interests. So I exported my feed list to feedlist.opml then I ran "cat feedlist.opml | sort -b -f -u >feedlist2.opml". I suppose I could have scripted some more, but I decided to just open it in kate ( editor ) and move the structure back to the way it was supposed to be. I then imported it and deleted the old feeds. As a result I did not have any duplicates, so I can likely keep 500 things in my head and know that they are unique. THINK -u

I lost the markers on the old groups that were tagged and I probably should have of thought of that before I did this. I have too much information and I have been following too many threads and I have to cut some bait or the amount of information will drown me.

I am sure there is a better way, but this was what I thought of first and sometimes it doesn't matter if you miss speel speelll (sic) (misspell) things because most people fix it in their heads when they read it anyway :)

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen