Sauerbraten game engine

If you follow my process, you know that I went through modding SuperTuxKart, and numerous other FOSS games and currently I am skilled with modding Sauerbraten, which is based on Cube engine.


I was playing this .ogz and I noticed something odd out the window ( in the game ) and so I hit 'e' to enter edit mode and 'w' and 's' for forward and back while navigating direction with the mouse and went to look at what it was. The people who created these worlds put quite a bit of effort into making an interesting game and game environment. On top of that it is so easy to create new elements and the dev help is superlative. Dev help is built right into the game in game and then select from menus. It is definitely a nice piece of work.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen