Are Humans advanced?

The question implies that it is compared to what? I think that it is the same solution that they had in 1900, that it is absolutely advanced and no new thing that is very dramatic could be achieved. Now, that was a time when there were no radios and no cars and no computers. It also depends on the understanding of the person you ask. If I ask a squirrel , advanced might be a perfect tree.

From my perspective, the general state of the human race is poorly advanced. This is only because I spend all my time understanding and extending technology. I think that computers are just beginning. The idea of a computer should FIRST: not stop when it is running because a single bit is in the wrong position. That has always bugged me and still does. It is an absurd shit pile of instructions piled on itself until it falls over.

I have found a way to extend XML encoding of SVG information to include joined surfaces and volumes and n-dimensional shapes. I don't know if it is the best way, but it is A way and AFAIK it does not exist.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen