Quantum information theory

This link at arXiv blog references the idea that information can exist in unique ways. I know this is true because of some work I have done in information for myself. I am looking forward to grokking the complete subject and it is on my plate as a key element. The reference to the 1948 article is a good starting point and that is informative to read, though many of these concepts were discussed between engineers in the early days of PC also.

I concur, in communications, that 0 + 0 can sometimes be != 0. Things exist in context, whether you want them to or not and just because ideas can be logically isolated into elements, physical objects always exist within the context of the universe.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen