Mighty make righty

That pretty much sums up the tribal principle of Earth government. Can anyone expect any different treatment than they would afford themselves. More random fiction from the galactic internet. They sent a message today on how to stand. So I guess what they mean is that if I have a lever and a place to stand I can move the orbit of the moon. I suppose that gravity technology would be far more a norm than chemical or electrical technology since it is common to what would give a person greatest advantage in space.

I saw an X-files© about Area 51 and some gravity technology that caused time distortions and it was really entertaining. I would guess that if they did have it, they wouldn't have the sense to know how it worked. It is pretty obvious that a person would not push a tin can to Mars if they had this type of technology, and no matter how they may play the neither confirm nor deny game to make people think they have something that valuable that they don't apply it doesn't make any more sense than a grade school game.

I am really liking the idea of being a space pirate. Shiver me beryllium , and bring me a pint of liquid nitrogen, we'll compute them into quantum uncertainty, Yar!

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen