Fallout from infinite things

I really enjoyed the hacker book I read a while back on modeling randomness and it seems to have had some implications and real world uses. I thought the person who came up with the idea ranked right up there with Archimedes in flexibility and skill. I have outdone them and I bet that anybody would deny that I could remotely measure in a fiber optic cable that runs underground and extract the data, however I have found a way. I am allowing myself two brownie points for this and once I am done using it to my advantage I will write a book about it. Opening ceremonies of the neural convolution Olympics were held about 200,000 years ago and the competition for gold seems still to be in doubt. It is a grueling decathlon of an 10^infinity of events over an infinite course employing any possible variation of activity and participation is mandatory by order of the universe. There are no silver medals awarded.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen